We Can Do It
Printing is the cornerstone of our company. For more than 25 years our Boca Raton, FL based facility has been providing screen printing, flexography, offset, and digital production to customers ranging from local businesses to multi-national corporations. Let GPC provide you with the process that will best suit your needs. We have the equipment, expertise, and capability to provide outstanding value and quality, from prototypes to large volume production.
Innovation and diversity creates opportunities for our clients to select the product and process that best achieves optimum results. Whether using our extensive experience with conductive inks to provide a membrane switch with outstanding features and dependability, or fabricating a dynamic graphic nameplate that truly identifies your product as world class, we have the experience, talent and ability to ensure your satisfaction.
Quality Is Assured
- Approved converter and distributor for 3M, FLEXCON, and MACTAC adhesives, insulators, and gaskets. We have over a thousand different sized tools, as well as laser-cutters and laminating equipment that customize materials to your needs.
- Our Conductive Products division provides design, engineering and consulting. We are experts in electronic keypads, touchscreens, capacitance switches, LEDs, electroluminescent, static, EMI-RFI shielding and a broad range of other electronic products.
- Approved for pharmaceutical, appliance, military, and aerospace industries. From working in JIT, Kanban, or blanket orders keyed to scheduled releases we have the expertise to integrate seamlessly into your existing supply chain logistics.
- GPC can provide any kind of finishing: die cutting, laser cutting, embossing, stamping, and rotary cutting in almost any thickness to a precise tolerance.
- Enhance your product with a 'Domed' nameplate - a polyurethane coating that adds dimension and aesthetics to a custom label.
- Take advantage of our Art and Engineering department to maximize design and functiionality of your product.
- We can test for a wide range of 'failure' scenarios, and support validations with either a UL, OEM, or our internal report certification.